Friday 1 September 2017

Things I don't regret

Hey guys! I am doing a slightly different post today, it is about the things I don't regret doing. I haven't done a personal post in a while so I thought this would be a good idea!



The first thing I don't regret is getting into a relationship young. I think a lot of people maybe regret getting into a relationship quite young but I don't. I got with my boyfriend when I was 15, which some people may think is too young to get into a serious relationship but me and Luke getting together was actually one of the best things that ever happened to me so I don't regret it at all!

Another thing I don't regret is going to university. Going to uni is a big decision for a lot of people, it's a lot of money and it can be quite scary. I think I've become a lot more independent since going and I think that I learnt a lot about myself and it has opened up a lot more doors. Sometimes the stress makes me think that it was a bad idea but when it comes to it I think I made the right decision.

Going to uni with a boyfriend. This is another thing that a lot of people are weird about, especially if you're moving a fair distance from your boyfriend/girlfriend. Long distance does put a bit of a strain on any relationship and a lot of people are worried about the "temptations" that university can bring. But I don't regret staying with my boyfriend throughout university and we have definitely made it work despite sometimes going for a month without seeing him.

Starting a blog. I decided to start this blog four years ago thinking no one would really bother reading it. Okay so I still think that but I definitely don't regret starting a blog and putting my thoughts and myself out there. It is nerve racking to write about some things but I have talked to many people through blogging who are so nice and supportive and that have made me really thankful I started one.

Learning an instrument. My mum made me learn piano when I was six and I hated it honestly I hated learning it and my teacher. But now I'm actually really pleased that I did learn it because its such a good party trick and to release some stress.

Change. As I have gotten older some of my views have definitely changed and some parts of myself too and I think that's a good thing in many ways. I don't regret change because it's turning me into a better person!

Mistakes. This is kind of a cliche but I don't regret any stupid thing or mistakes that I have made because everything has made me into the person I am today and have made me who I am so I definitely don't regret any of it.

There are the things I don't regret! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment