Monday 3 July 2017

Solait tanning oil review- £5 tanning oil?

Hey guys! Today I am doing a review of Superdrugs own tanning oil. Superdrug has released a new (I think) tanning range and today I am talking about the tanning dry oil. This costs the grand price of £4.99.


First and foremost, I am in love with this tanning product. You spray it on and buff it in with a mitt and it leaves a golden colour straight away so you can see where you have already tanned. The tan develops in a few hours fully and is such an amazing golden colour. It's so beautiful and looks really natural as well, definitely does not look orange one bit.

It does take a little while to fully absorb, I learnt the hard way and got fake tan all over my white bra because I thought it had dried, it takes about an hour to an hour and a half to stop transferring I thought. Despite claiming to have a tropical scent, I do think that this does take on a fairly normal fake tan smell, to be honest, but I am not too bothered about that. I also found that a lot of tan from this product does come off in water, it's not 100% water resistant however it does not all come off in one shower. I even found that with scrubbing with a scrub still kept some tan on! But for the full effect of the tan I wouldn't shower after applying it for a special occasion.

It is quite a small bottle, probably about 3-4 applications in a bottle but I have not finished mine so it may be more than this! Overall, I love this product a lot, I have definitely found my favourite tanning product and I would love to try more products in this range! The colour is such a gorgeous natural golden colour and if you are looking for a new fake tan I would recommend this!

Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment