Sunday 30 July 2017

Blogger bookmarks

Hey guys! I have a little different extra post today! The very lovely Penny asked me if I wanted to be involved in a little project where some of us book bloggers get together and make some book marks for different genres of books! I of course said yes and I am obsessed with my own bookmark and the other bloggers bookmarks too! You guys can print these bookmarks off and you have a bookmark for every type of book you want to read! Penny is so talented having made all these bookmarks. All of these bookmarks have the bloggers favourite books in each of the genres we chose. For example, I chose to do romance books, and on my bookmark, you can see my choice of books, Pride and Prejudice, Me before you, Bridget Jones Diary and The fault in our stars. Each bookmark has four books chosen by the bloggers so if you are stuck for what book to read next these bookmarks have lots of ideas for you too!

This is my bookmark and I love it! I can't wait to print it out!

Here are everyone else's bookmarks too!
I have also linked everyone who was involved in this project here and the genre they did:

Fiction – Bookish Betsy (Betsy) - Classics – Love Serially (Christine) - Poetry – Fables and Tea (Hannah) - LGBTQIA – Magical Reader (Lori) - Fantasy – Books and Belle (Paige) - & Pebblepen (Penny) - Magical Realism – The Introverted Book Nerd (Danielle) - Romance – Little thoughts from little people (Eleanor) - Sci-fi – Pebblepen (Penny) - Thriller – Books and Belle (Paige) - Historical – The Introverted Book Nerd (Danielle) & Pebblepen (Penny) - Horror– All the Bright Places Blog (Beth) -

I hope you enjoyed these posts and that these bookmarks will help you decide on your next read! I want to say another big thanks to Penny who is so talented and lovely for inviting me to do this.
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment