Saturday 17 June 2017

Summer 2017 asos wishlist

Hey guys! It's such a lovely sunny day here and I am loving it! Even if I have to go and do a shift tonight in this heat behind the bar! I have never done a post like this before but I thought I'd give it a go because I've seen a lot of people do this kind of posts before and I love online browsing. Hopefully, I'll do a few more of these from different websites. Anyway, if I had a budget big enough, here are some things I'd love to pick up from asos this summer! I have linked everything from the website and hopefully, I will have helped you find some things for the summer too.

 
First of all, this swimming costume! I love this it's so on trend, defo want. It's £38 which is quite expensive for a swimming costume though.

This top really caught my eye. It looks so effortless and is so perfect for summer. It is £17.99.


I am in love with this playsuit! It's amazing for summer, such a lovely pattern and could be so useful to dress up or down. It is £30 but looks like it's worth it to me.

I am loving mom jeans at the moment and these are so nice! I especially love and/or patterned mom jeans I just see them everywhere! These jeans are £35, and I think they're really nice for the summer, a cooler alternative to skinny jeans as they're not quite as restricted! Plus paired with an airy shirt it looks so summery.


I need this suedette jacket in my life! It's so beautiful. It's a bit on the pricey side at £60 but it's so beautiful and would go with everything. It would be so nice just to throw over everything.

This body suit is so gorgeous! I would love to wear this, this summer with shorts or mom jeans over the top, it's so lovely and summery and could be dressed up or down. It's £28.


Another trend I am loving is these short dungarees! These are £27.99 and some of these are definitely on my wishlist I can't get enough of them.

Finally, I love this summer dress! I love the back detail and it would look so nice on holiday on a nice summer evening.

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did let me know because I'd love to do more of them as I really enjoyed making this!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x


No comments:

Post a Comment