Saturday 10 June 2017

My current go-to makeup products (June 2017)

Hey guys! Today I have another beauty post for you and I wanted to tell you my current beauty favourites in my beauty bag! Some of these products are quite new and some are old that I'm still wearing on a day to day basis. This is sort of my typical everyday makeup look (if I wear a complete full face of makeup) at the moment and the products that I reach for the most at the moment.




Foundation:
My current go to foundation is the Estee Lauder double wear foundation. I've been wearing this for nearly a year now and I still really like it, I don't know another foundation with such good lasting wear honestly. However, I am feeling a change soon so I may try out some other foundations soon.

Concealer:
Still, my all time favourite under eye concealer is my benefit erase paste.  This is something that is always in my makeup bag and that I wear every day. I love it.

Eyebrows:
The eyebrow product I am loving (and have been for ages) is my collection brow kit powder. It's so easy and fuss free and still one of my all time favourites. I am looking to try some new eyebrow products though.

Eyeshadow:
At the moment, my go-to eyeshadow palette is my MUA Burning Embers palette. I wrote a whole post on this yesterday so check out yesterday's post to find out why I love this palette so much!

Eyeliner:
My current fave eyeliner is the n07 stay perfect liquid liner. Really black and stays all day, although it can be a bit fiddly to get right, it looks amazing when it does.

Mascara:
At the moment, the mascara I am reaching for is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. It adds so much length and volume to my lashes and even a bit of curl.

Bronzer:
I am loving the essence luminous matt bronzer in light. Suits my skin tone so well and blends really easily. Gives a lovely colour to my skin without being orangy or glittery in the slightest.

Contour and Highlight:
So I am loving two contouring products at the moment. The first is the contour powder in my freedom Pro blush palette, and the other is the Beauty UK cream contour palette. Which one I reach for depends on how natural looking or strong I want my contour to be, the powder is a bit less natural and more bold. I also talked about the Beauty UK palette on Monday so you can check a review of it here. If you want to see a full review of the Pro Blush Palette I have also done a full post on that and you can see that here. My favourite highlight at the moment is the highlight in the pro blush palette, such a lovely bold golden highlight.

Blush:
My favourite everyday blush at the moment is another Essence product, the mosaic blush in Miss Floral Coral. I love this it's really pigmented but easy to blend and looks amazing.

Lipstick:
The go to lipstick for me is the MUA lipstick in shade 7. This is a gorgeous summery pinky coral colour and I can't get bored of it.

That is my current makeup bag go to full face of makeup! Do you use any of these products?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment