Tuesday 16 May 2017

My perfume and body spray collection

Hey guys! I hope you are doing well! I am in the middle of exam season right now and I'm super stressed but I still wanted to put a post up this week even if it is a little bit late! I wanted to show and talk you guys through my perfume and body spray collection. I currently (try!) and have a one in one out system with my perfumes.



Jack Wills Body sprays: 
Firstly I have three Jack Wills body Sprays. These are really nice just to spray on in the morning but they don't last long at all. You definitely have to top them up during the day! They do have nice scents although for some reason the actually spray bit on the bottle smells really weird to me. Anway these are typically what I wear on a daily basis.

Ted Baker body Sprays:
I have another trio of sprays by Ted Baker. These are amazing. I love all three scents and they last for such a long time! I wish the bottles were bigger! They're like between a body spray and a perfume I think.

Christina Aguilera:
This is her original perfume and I used to love it so much. I have a small bottle of it and I don't wear it so much as the sents that I love have changed quite a bit. But I still wear it occasionally and it used to be my holy grail perfume when I was in high school so it kind of reminds me of that, It's a really unique scent it's sort of almost orangy sent and it's really lovely.

Christina Aguilera- Royal Desire:
My boyfriend bought me this by accident a few Christmases ago as he thought it was the above perfume which I said was my favourite! I really like this scent too, I need to try more of her perfumes as I have really liked the two I've tried. This one is muskier and a bit sexier than her original.

Beyonce -Heat:
This is my favourite perfume at the moment. I like to try a lot of different scents so I don't often repurchase perfumes unless I love them like my Christina Aguilera but I would repurchase this one. It's my go-to perfume for a night out and it's really sexy and I always get compliments when I wear this.

Daisy Dream- Marc Jacobs:
This is so gorgeous and floral and summery and another one which I often wear on a night out! It's so lovely.

Aura- Swarovski 
This is another floral scent but this one is lighter. This is my latest perfume to my collection. It's so lovely and fresh it's so lovely for an everyday wear.

Viva la Juicy- Juicy Couture 
This is one of my all time favourite scents I just love it. It's quite sweet but not too sweet and I always wear it on special occasions.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Do you have any of these perfumes?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x




1 comment: