Monday 29 May 2017

20 facts you didn't know about me

Hey guys! I'm in my last week of exams I'm just pushing through! Next week to celebrate the end of exams I'm actually going to do one post every day for a week. I have missed being able to spend lots of time blogging so I'm really excited. Also really excited to be able to blog more constantly over the summer too, I will be doing two posts a week instead of one and hopefully will be able to be involved in the community a bit more. Anyway, today is just another quickish post and it's 20 facts you (probably) didn't know about me!
1) I love to cook! Everything and anything I just love cooking,

2) When I'm eating Haribo Tangtastics I always eat the red cherries first, they're my favourite.

3) I am really really bad at drawings and shape. Basically, anything shape related like reading maps and navigation and stuff I just can't do and especially when it comes to actually drawing I really just physically can't do it.

4)  I have started writing so many books and I always write them for like six months and then I get really bored or I hit a wall and just stop.

5) I have never broken a bone.

6) I am addicted to lattes! Especially vanilla and cinnamon,

7) Bananas are my favourite fruit and I have one every single day

8) I used to play Animal Crossing every single night before bed for about three or four years non-stop and I had to force myself to stop because it was getting a bit ridiculous.

9) I used to have a Tamagotchi and it got up to generation 28 and never died until the actual thing itself just shut off and never turned on again.

10) Whenever I go to public toilets I always put my hood up because I have an irrational fear of spiders falling on my head.

11) I used to be a really bad hoarder and when I was a child I would get really attached to random things like apple cores or gummy bears and refuse to throw them out or eat them.

12) I have never had acrylics on my nails.

13) I used to sleep with over 10 soft toys and I would place them in the same position in my bed every night and I used to sleep on the edge of my bed because there was no room for me in the bed.

14) I am crazy afraid of heights and even thinking about them makes me sweat and I don't even like being picked up much because it literally scares me.

15) I have a really strict skincare routine that I do every morning and every night and have never missed it not even when I'm drunk, I have never slept with makeup on.

16) I have to sleep in complete darkness and complete silence.

17) I am a terrible speller, like I forget how to spell really basic words sometimes and I often get "S" and "C" mixed up in words when I'm trying to spell them and I get my vowels mixed up I'll put "A" instead of "E" or "I" I find it really hard to tell what vowels I should use.

18) I used to want to be a ballerina and I did ballet from the ages of 3 to 18 and did all my grades and was in a lot of shows.

19) I have had a crush on Orlando Bloom since I was 13.

20) I was born with jaundice

I hope you enjoyed this lil post! I'll be back next week with a post every single day. Good luck to you all with exams.
Lots of love,
Eleanor x




No comments:

Post a Comment