Friday 14 April 2017

Best places to eat in Leeds

Hey guys! So for those of you who didn't know, I live in Leeds and I thought it would be a good idea to tell you guys about some of the best restaurants to eat in Leeds that I like to go to! For those of you who live here or are coming to visit I would recommend these places. I have tried to cater for all tastes and types of places so I hope there's something here you would enjoy!


My own photo of the meal I had at Zaap Thai.


1) Little Tokyo.
This is a Japanese place tucked round behind House of Fraser and it's amazing! I went her for my birthday this year and it reminded me how much I loved it here. If you go here I would recommend getting the bento boxset meal with the mango because it's just gorgeous. The design of it is so nice too, and when we went we sat on cushions on the floor which was really cool and authentic. For dessert, I would recommend the marshmallow parcels.

2) Bulgogi Grill.
This is a Korean BBQ restaurant where you grill your own meat! It sounds pretty weird but it's really cool, there's a grill in the middle of the table and you get starters and then loads of meat to grill. You get unlimited rice and sides and lettuce leaves, and you fill the leaves with the rice ect and honestly, it's amazing! And you feel pretty cool as you feel a bit like you made your own meal! It is quite expensive per person, but you have to remember you get all of the extras completely unlimited and it's so worth it for a cool experience.

3) Fox and Hounds
This is a pub not in Leeds city centre but it's such a lovely place to go! The menu and food is so lovely and it has such a nice atmosphere.




4) Trinity Kitchen
I had to talk about Trinity Kitchen as the range of food is amazing! If you didn't know, Leeds (fairly) recently made the Trinity centre in the centre of Leeds and it's not only a great place to shop but to eat! If you're looking for somewhere to eat for lunch or a meal before seeing a show I would recommend going to have a look around. It has so many street food stalls that I would be surprised if you couldn't find something you wanted; including pizza, noodles, burritos salads and more.

5) Global Tribe Cafe
As someone who often eats vegan and vegetarian food I had to include my favourite veggie and vegan places to eat! This cafe I love so much, the food is cooked in the back of the room you are in and it is situated above a quirky shop. The food is vegan and healthy and delicious and I would recommend going here.




6) Roots and fruits
This is another veggie/ vegan cafe and another one of my favourites! I would recommend the rice pudding for afters too it's delicious!

7) Zaap Thai street food.
I recently went here the other day and I had to talk about it! It's quick and delicious and so hearty for a good lunch!

I hope you enjoyed this post! What are some of your favourite places to eat in Leeds? Tell me if you have tried or will try any of these!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment