Monday 6 March 2017

What's on my reading list?

Hey guys! Today I am doing a "what's on my reading list" post! I love reading and I love to get inspiration of what to read by reading other people's reading lists! I will end up reading a lot more books than these of course but my aim is to read all of these by the end of this year.



1) We were liars - E.Lockhart.
I have been wanting to read this for ages so i am defo going to finally get round to it. I don't know much about this book other than I have heard it's good to read it without knowing much so I am really excited to give it a go.

2) Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children- Ransom Riggs.
I know this came out as a film but I haven't seen the film yet but I thought the trailer looked amazing! I want to read it before I see the film. It looks pretty creepy and exciting.

3) The Rosie Project & The Rosie Effect: Don Tillman 1&2 - Graeme Simsion.
I've been fancying reading these two books for ages too but I've finally made it my aim to read them. There was quite a big hype about these a while ago so I know I'm quite late to read them!

4) My true love gave to me: 12 holiday series - Stephanie Perkins
This book is written by loads of different authors writing different stories and I love these kind of books! Christmas is a really long way off but I'm already planning on reading this book this holiday season!

5) My not so perfect life- Sophie Kinsella.
I have a confession... I have never read confessions of a shopaholick! I have read finding Audrey and remember not being its biggest fan actually. But I have heard so many good things about this book so I definitely want to read it this year! Hopefully one day I'll get round to reading the shopaholick series but it's not on my list at the moment.

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you guys liked it I might do another one of these once I've read some of these books and written an updated list! Have you guys read any of these books? What did you think?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment