Tuesday 7 February 2017

What I got for my 20th birthday

Hey guys! Last sunday was my birthday and I turned the grand age of 20! It's really insane to think I'm not a teenager anymore! I had a lovely weekend which I went home for to spend time with my family. I wanted to show you guys what I got so I hope you enjoy!



Firstly, as you can see I got this lovely candle from my sister. It smells so good and I can't wait to burn it.

My main present was my pandora bracelt. I hummed and hawed about what I wanted for my birthday and I never really jumped on the pandora bandwagon but I've finally given in and I love it! The bracelt came with the heart charm with the amethyst because it's my birthstone. My boyfriend bought me this lovely rose gold charm.


My boyfriend also got me lots of books and some tassimo pods for my coffee machine. I am currently reading "more than this" by Patrick Ness and i think I'll do a review of it when I finish it! I also can't wait to start the trilogy and I am loving the blogger book!
I also got some chocolates, Ted Baker goodies, a debanhams giftcard and a new perfume, Aura by Swarovski.
From my friends I got some really nice things. From my friends at uni I got this personalised glasses case with my initials on and a nyx blush!
 And finally from my friend Lucy I got this MUA Elysium eyeshadow pallet (review comming soon!) and this makeup revolution lip lacquer in the colour "keep trying for you."

And that is what I got for my birthday! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment