Wednesday 11 January 2017

What's in my bag?

Hey guys! I got a new bag for Christmas and I wanted to do a what's in my bag blog post. This bag is from Debenhams and it's £45.





In my bag on a regular basis I always carry an umbrella, I am a massive rain phobic and I love this little one as it fits perfectly in my bag.  I also carry my glasses, I could probably do with a new glasses case this ones a bit grubby! I have two sets of keys here, my house keys and uni keys.  My hands get so dry this time of year so I love to have some hand cream, this is from m&s. I like to carry a hand sanitizer, this is from bath and body works, in the smell "be you tiful". I have a white purse from primark, i always like a big purse to hold most of my cards in but I do also have this cat card holder also from Debenhams. Finally, I have my ear plugs in here, if you saw my post a few weeks ago you will know I suffer from tinnitus so I bring my earplugs with me!

I hope you enjoyed this!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment