Sunday 4 December 2016

Pick n' melt candle review

Hey guys! I hope you are well. I am feeling so festive now, yesterday we made our house Christmas dinner and listened to Christmas music and swapped presents and honestly I am so ready for Christmas! I was lucky enough to be sent a super exciting Christmas gift set from pick n melt and I wanted to review on them because I think I love this so much and I think you guys will too! these scents I have are super Christmassy and amazing and those of you who know me know I adore my candles. They make such good presents and just generally make your room smell amazing so I am loving these!

Pick n melt is a brand that makes and sells candle melts, these are basically little cubes of candle wax that you melt on top of a tealight. Within the set, given it comes with a special dish kind of thing that you melt the cubes on and there's space for the tealight underneath which is hard to explain but you can probably see it from the picture! 


This brand basically offer subscription service that offer a candle bag that is sent to you every month. You can pick what melts you want each month and they have amazing scents, they look and smell good enough to eat. These include fruity ones such as apple, strawberry or peppermint, floral ones such as lily or vanilla, funky ones such as sticky toffee and tequila and blends such as mango and lime or cinnamon and orange. They come in such an amazing range of smells honestly the list is insane!

In the special limited edition Christmas box that I was sent, it included 16 melts with 8 different scents. I can't even describe how amazing and Christmassy they smell! Feeling so festive with them! As well as this you get the wax warmer. This whole package costs £12 which I think is so worth it. 

If you love candles I would definitely recommend these. They're like no candle's I have had before and the company just seem so lovely and their scent range is so large that I don't think you would ever get bored. This Christmas set would make such a lovely and different present for someone who loves candles! Or just treat yourself this holiday season.

I hope you enjoyed this and I will see you next week!
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment