Saturday 10 October 2015

The body shop tea-tree face wash review




Hey guys! If you have been reading my blogs for a while, you will know that I have used cliniques anti blemish skin routine for a while and I thought it time to have a change. I have kept with the clinique anti blemish solutions toner and the dramatically different moisturizing gel, but I have swapped the face wash to the body shop's tea-tree one. Another reason why I swapped was because this large bottle cost me around £10 for 400ml as opposed to paying £18 for 125ml for the cleansing foam wash that clinique offered. The body shop does also offer a toner and a moisturizer in the tea-tree range but as I said above I am sticking with those for now.

Surprisingly, I found this face wash to be a lot more drying than the clinique one and a lot more drying than I would have expected. I had to buy Simple's rich moisturiser to put on some places on my face where my skin got really dry. The woman serving me said that this one was less drying than the other tee-tree face cleansers and washers.

I personally don't like the bottle and how the wash actually dispensers. I know that might be a weird complaint but I use their ginger shampoo which is in the same type of bottle and comes out in the same way which put me off the first few times i was using it.

I really like the freshness of the product, when I use it my face feels so much fresher and it feels like its really working on my skin. It feels more natural somehow than cliniques wash, because it has tea-tree in which is a natural product I feel like it's ethically better for my skin.

I would probably argue however it's not quite as good as clinique at stopping blemishes, I am getting a few more on this product. That being said the effect is not massive and it really has helped to keep my skin clear and blemish free.

I would recommend because of the price and the quality too! I have used it for a while and this bottle will last me ages so I am very pleased with that! If you are prone to blemishes I would recommend it completely. At that price it is fantastic.
Have you tried this?
What did you think?
Lots of love,
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment