Friday 30 October 2015

Primark Haul

Hey guys! As I have started this new business thing at my university, I needed some smart clothes and I figured I didn't have any and headed to primark! I also picked up a couple of other things too!





I got two pairs of shoes! A smart pair and a pair for winter! The winter shoes are so comfy I love them to bits.

(£20)
(£15)

I also picked up two skirts, a lace black one and a burgundy one.

(£8)


(£12)


I got two smart tops, a burgundy top and a black top.
 (£10)
(£10)

I also got a dress in the same material as the skirt.
(£20)

I also got these two cute jumpers which will be nice to throw on when I want some warmth but not too much!

(£6)


(£6)

I also got a few essentials, a white strappy top (£2.50) three pairs of panda socks (£2) and some black tights (£3)

Hope you enjoyed this haul!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment