Sunday 23 August 2015

Liebster award

Hey! I was nominated by the fabulous Lucy for the Liebster award and I thought I would do it as it has been ages since I have done one!



So the rules are I have to:
- link and thank the blogger who nominated me
- Post an image of the award
- answer the 11 questions I was asked
- link some blogs
- create 11 questions for those blogs
- Notify the bloggers

1) What made you start a blog?
I guess originally the reason I wanted one was to have something that was my own space on the internet, to say what I wanted to say. Later on, it more or less became because I wanted to help people. A lot of the time were are bombarded with ideas of how and what we must do/look like and I aim on this little blog to stop that.

2) What is your favourite film?
I am going to go for Enchanted Ella which me and my sister adore! We used to watch it all the time!

3) If you could live on one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
I want to say pizza just because it's my fave but I think something like eggs would be a good idea because they're so versatile you can eat them in different ways so it wouldn't get boring.

4) What is your favourite place on earth?
Has to be my own bedroom! I love chilling out in my bedroom or sleeping!

5) What is the thing you love most about yourself?
Probably the fact that I keep going no matter what. Even through disappointments and let downs and obsticals I keep trying and don't give up.

6) If there was one thing you could change about the world what would it be?
I think stopping natural disasters would be a good one. Things like earthquakes and floods.

7) What is your biggest fear?
Besides what I am going to do for my entire life? Probably heights! I am terrified of them, I get tingly palms just looking down the stairs!

8) What are your favourite tv programs at the moment?
The one and only great British bake off! If you read my food and recipe blog you guys know how much I adore baking!

9) Who is the person you trust the most?
Probably my best friend

10) If you could switch bodies with a celebrity who would it be?
This is hard, I don't know maybe Jonny Depp? I bet he has a cool life

11) What is your ideal day?
Okay so I think my "ideal day" is pretty simplistic. I wake up and have a bowl of my fave porridge maybe with a banana or apple and cinnamon. Then I head to the gym and work our for an hour or so and then either: go home, read, blog, bake or cook and relax , or go to my boyfriends house and go out with him for the day to a park maybe or go out for our dinner or an afternoon tea, or go to my friends and have a chilled our day eating lots of food and watching TV!

Okay so I nominate  Adele  , Sarah  and Aabgeen

And my questions are:
1) What is your fave piercing?
2) How do you picture yourself in ten years time?
3) What is your favourite type of fast food?
4) What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
5)  Do you dream? Do you remember them or forget them straight away? If you remember them what is your most vivid dream?
6) Who is your favourite blogger?
7) If you were stuck in a lift with someone, which celeb would you choose?
8) What book have you read recently that you would recommend? Why?
9) Where would your dream holiday be?
10) Do you like musicals? Which one is your fave?
11) Which song would be your personal anthem?

Hope you enjoy!
Lots of love
Eleanor x


1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am loving Bake Off at the moment aswell haha :)

    ReplyDelete