Friday 14 August 2015

Empties #1

Hey guys! I hope results day went well if you had it yesterday like me! I will be talking about my results day tomorrow over on my summer blog at www.littlesummeradventures.blogspot.co.uk if you are wondering how I got on in more detail! I will say however that come September I will be studying Psychology at Nottingham Trent university!

Anyway, today I wanted to do something that I haven't done before and that is my empties! I will try and do more of these although I don't know how often! I have been collecting them inside a bag for a while so lets have a look inside...

1) Ginger anti dandruff shampoo by the body shop
I actually finished this this morning and it is the first bottle I have used. Like most people I have mild dandruff and I adore this shampoo to keep my scalp flake free, I would definitely recommend!

2) Sheer Blonde conditioner by John Frieda

I did a whole review about a year ago probably on this set. I always get the shampoo and conditioner as I am so in love with it. I have got it again of course and my hair is looking lighter than ever!

3) Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation in shade cool ivory by Benefit

I have also reviewed this in depth and it is also one of my go to products. I wear this everyday and is probably my holy grail product.

4) Dirty Springwash by Lush

This is the first time I have used this product and I really liked it despite it being completely different to what I usually go for shower gel wise which is normally very sweet! Lush products are expensive and this isn't a staple piece of mine so I may not repurchase. I would recommend if you go to the gym or do exercise, it's minty flavour is so refreshing.

5) Freederm spot cream

I really liked this product! I think it is about five pounds and although at the moment I am simply using germalene for my spots (great tip btw!) I may buy this again.

5) Just Pink Perfume by Next

I got this for Christmas from my boyfriends Nana and granddad and I wore it everyday until it ran out! It had a nice smell that lasted for a really long time. I don't know if I will repurchase because I like to change my perfumes all the time and I rarely buy the same bottle twice but I would recommend!

Have you used any of these? What did you think?
Also tell me how you all did in your A levels!
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment