Tuesday 2 June 2015

Supercat (soap and glory) eyeliner review




Hey guys! Today in the midst of my revision, I thought I'd write a little review to show you I am still alive and haven't yet been suffocated by the large amount of paper building up around me. I have so many beauty products I want to review at the moment and I thought I'd do one now on the eyeliner I have been using for a while. I bought this eyeliner when my beloved NYC one ran out and I had bought pens before but never been too impressed with them. They were either too thin or too thick. I do really like this one however, and it's so quick and simple and easy to use, it makes my life so much easier knowing I can shove it on at seven am and it will not go all messy on my lids, leading to a panda eye effect as I walk into school. I like my eye-liner quite thick, and this one builds up to be exactly how I like it for my eyes. You can use it to get a much thinner line too.


It is long wearing and doesn't budge during the day, I have never found it peeling or fading during the day and I rarely top it up. Overall I would buy this product again. I think it's cheap at only £6 plus as with any Soap and Glory product, the packaging is lovely!
Have you tried this out? What do you think?
Lots of love
Eleanor x

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a nice product :))
    Would you mind following my blog?
    aabgeenali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete