Thursday 11 June 2015

Pinterest board- Jewellery

Hi Guys! Hope you are all doing well, I have had two exams now. I have three left next week gah before prom next Friday! So I will probably not be posting next week. However when I do return in a few weeks time I have quite a lot of exciting things on this blog and on another blog which will be going live at the end of next week! I will probably explain more about it in another post however I decided to set up a little blog purely to blog this summer. I have a long summer and it is my last summer at home before I move to university and I wanted to document my life everyday (if possible!) as a little reminder to myself and others about what I get up to. The blog is called www.littlesummeradventures.blogspot.co.uk and I will hopefully be doing my first blog on it next week so please feel free to go and follow it now! I will also be creating a bloglovin account for it at some point.

I thought I had not done a pinterest board for a while, so I decided to show you the faves from my jewellery board! Hope you like!

Rings:




Necklaces:


Bracelets:


Earrings:




Hope you liked! You can see the rest of this board and all my other boards here
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment