Friday 19 June 2015

Blogger interviews!




Hey guys! As I talked about in my last post, I am going to start a new series every Sunday where I interview a new blogger! I love talking to new people and discovering new blogs so I thought this would be a fun way to do it! Plus it allows other bloggers to connect with my readers.

I am not sure how long I will be doing this series for, I am hoping for the duration of the summer which is quite a long time! So if you would like to feature on this new series then please email me at smitheh01@gmail.com or comment bellow with your emails so I can email you! I will send you more detail and the questions.

Lots of Love
Eleanor x

2 comments:

  1. This seems like an amazing idea! I'd love to be part of it. My email is; chloebird2202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing idea! I would love to be apart of it. My email is alicevictoriari@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete