Sunday 28 June 2015

Blogger interviews #2 - Aabgeenali



Hey guys! This is the second interview of my new series where I interview a blogger! This is a super fun way of getting to know new people. So the blogger I have interviewed this week is a girl called Aabgeen who is the writer of a beauty fashion and lifestyle blog called Aabgeenali which you can find here



1)Where did the name behind your blog come from?
It's my name. I'm not very creative with cute names so I kept it as my own.

2) Why did you decide/ what inspired you to start blogging?
I read a couple of books and loved watching youtube. I originally wanted to start a youtube chanel but I am not very confident and then Zoe Suggs blog inspired me to start my own blog.

3) What are you most looking forward to this summer? 
I am looking forward to growing my blog this summer and go on a vacation with my family.

4) What songs are you particularly loving at the moment?
One last time, Break your heart right back by Ariana Grande, Black Magic by Little Mix and Where do broken hearts go by one direction

5)What type of things do you blog about?
Mainly about beauty then fasion and lifestyle

6) Do you have any favourite bloggers? If so who and why.
Zoe is one of my favourite bloggers because she inspired me to start my own blog and I absolutely love her.

7) What is your most embarrassing moment (that you are willing to share)
When there were too many of my relatives gathered in my living room and I came downstairs and fell in front of so many people it was extremely embarrassing.

8) Why is blogging important to you?
Blogging is important to me because I want to have a voice and want to discuss issues that bother me with the entire world.

9) What would your dream job be?
My dream job would would be to maybe work with Travel Channel someday and film their shows.

10) A random fact about yourself!
A random fact would be that I talk a lot and laugh at almost anything remotely funny.

I hope you enjoyed this interview! Remember to go and check out Aabgeen's blog it's so lovely and one of my faves!
If you want to be involved in this new series and would like me to interview you and promote your blog, please email me at smitheh01@gmail.com or comment with your emails!
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment