Tuesday 31 March 2015

Tunesday Tuesday- March




Hey guys! I's time for my monthly music post, I run down the top ten giving my verdict and then talk about my personal playlist and a star of the month! It seems like so long since I've done one of these, is it just me that feels like March has dragged? Anyway lets have a lil look at the top 10.

1) Hold my hand- Jess Glynne
I really like this chick, she has a really fresh sound in all her songs, something different and refreshing and distinctive.
2) Hold back the river- James Bay 
I've been liking this song a lot and hearing it a lot too! Again its something quite different and catchy.
3) King- Years and Years
I've not heard this song a lot? Maybe it's just not been on the radio when I've been listening! It's got a nice beat, I'm expecting more from Years and Years.
4) Fourfiveseconds- Kanye West, Rhianna and Paul McCartney 
I love this song, it's so diverse and new somehow and I just love the mix of artists!
5) Love me like you do- Ellie Goulding
I have always been a fan of Ellie's voice! It's so unique
6)Lay me down- John Ledgened and Sam Smith
Such an emotional song sung by two of my favourite artists! I love them so much, such a beautiful song.
7) Take me to church- Hoizer 
Can never get enough of this song!
8) uptown funk- Bruno Mars
Another song I just adore!
9)  Sugar- Marroon 5
The video for this song is imense, I want Marron 5 at my wedding!
10) Earned it- The Weekend.
Not heard this song much! Only thing putting me off is that it's from the fifty shades of gray soundtrack hmm.

My playlist: 
Fall out Boy- Just one yesterday
Billy Idol- White wedding
Tracy Chapman- fast car
Jordin Sparks- I am woman
Demi- Lovato- skyscraper
Blu Cantrell- hit em up style (oops)
BANKS- beggin for thread

You can find my March Playlist here

Star of the month: BANKS
I adore this girls cool sound, her voice sounds amazing on every track and sounds so versatile too, she can change the style of her voice and song so easily it's amazing! She's becoming bigger but definitely go and have a listen if you haven't!

Lots of Love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment