Tuesday 27 January 2015

Tunesday- January




Hey guys! Time for my monthly music post, where I count down the top 10 in the charts, show and link to you my own playlist and talk about a less well known artist who I think is a rising star! Without further ado, let's look at the chart this week.

1) Uptown Funk- Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars.
Oh. My. God. I have been loving this song this month! I just adore it so much, it's such a feel good, upbeat song, in my eyes it will overtake the famous Happy by Pharell Williams. For me, this song is a winner.
2) Lips are moving- Meghan Trainor
Another song I'v really been loving this month. Her songs are so fun and dancy and they give a really happy feel when you listen to them like you can do anything!
3) Take me to Church- Hozier
This video is literally heart wrenching omg. I really love the song though it has such a good beat to it and I love the lyrics
4) Wish you were mine- Philip George
This isn't really normally my type of music but it has a really good beat and is super catchy.
5) Up- Olly Murs and Demi lovato
Still love this song, still hyped over seeing my baby olly back!
6) Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran
The chart is so good atm, I'm not even sick of this song yet it's so beautiful.
7) We could be Hero's- Alesso
The video for this is just on point, I really love the lyrics too, once again this chart is just too good.
8) The nights- Avicii
Not heard from Avicii for a while but I've adored his songs and this one is no exception, absolute banger, such a fun uplifing beat!
9) Blank Space- Taylor Swift 
Still love this one too, I just love how she's making fun of her representation in the media, she takes it with a pinch of salt and that's why I love her.
10) Something I need- Ben Haenow
This will never beat one republics version sorry Ben! Want to hear a single by him soon!

My playlist:
1) Sunny Afternoon- The Kinks
2) Baby- Rudimental ft Sinead Harnett
3) The Call- Regina Spector
4) walking disastors- The Wombats
5) Bad Reputation- Avril Lavigne
6) Hanging Tree- Jennifer Lawrence.

You can find my January Playlist and all my other playlists here

Star of the month: Sinead Harnett 
Sinead is a British singer from London. Her voice is quite soulful but with a hint of jazz, very relaxing to listen too! Think a cross between Adele and Jessie Ware. In my plalist you can listen to a song with her and Rudimental which is so catchy and lovely!

See you next month music lovers!
Lots of love
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment