Friday 16 January 2015

My journals and organisation




Hey guys! I promised I'd do a post on my journals and how I organise my blog posts! So one of the main things I use is my a5 notebook which I got in Disney land and I basically use this for everything! I write down any blog idea's in it I write down the books I'm reading, the songs I like, the products I want to review, drafts of posts, it's basically my multi purpose notebook which I just use to keep records of everything I do and it's quite thick so I won't be needing to buy a new one for a while!



When I've written down posts that pop into my head, at the beginning of every month I look at the posts which I would like to write about and then put them into an order in my filofax so that I know when to posts and what I'm doing! I like to do this monthly I just find it a lot easier.

 I have a little key in my filofax which I'll very quickly tell you,
black pen= blog post
green pen=social event
red pen=important date
Highlighted green= fitness goal set
Highlighted anything other= a different goal set
a tick=post completed
an arrow= post date changed
a cross= post decided not to do.
It's quite simple but effective and it helps me keep track of what I'm doing and when!



My next kinda notebook is actually a different one, it has recently become my poem book. I used to write some blog ideas down, sometimes I just write about scenery just to practice writing but most of the time it's little poems scribbled in that come to me. My friend Georgia (brewupbuttercup.blogspot.co.uk) got me this for my 16th birthday and she actually wrote adorable things in the front of it like top ten films or quotes ect and I thought it was just too cute!




For my revision, I use little rip off notes off a pad where I just write down what I need to do on what days to make sure I get it done! My mum brought me this back from London when she went to stay in the house of Lords and got to look round it and stuff and it's so lovely and useful!


And that's pretty much it! Organisation is so important when it comes to setting goals!
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I'm pretty organised in general but not so much when it comes to blog posts. But I'm going to have to learn to be!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a lot easier planning them out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete