Monday 29 December 2014

Tunesday Tuesday- December 2014



Hey guys! It's been so long since I posted, I decided to take a little break over Christmas but I will be back from this point onwards and into the new year, with some super exciting posts coming up including what I'm doing on my blog in 2015! Anyway, it's my monthly music post, I'll be running down the charts, showing you my personal playlist and a singer who I think should be more well known!

Top ten in the charts:
1) Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars
Michael Jackson is that you?! Another super strong male artist! Turn back in time to 14 year old Eleanor, I was obsessed with Bruno Mars so it's really nice to see him have another no1. Plus this song is unbelievably, well groovy is the word that jumps to mind.
2) Something I need- Ben Haenow 
Winner of the X-factor' first single! I didn't actually watch it, but of what I did see I didn't feel like he should have won personally. However this is a really cute song and you guys know I'm a massive fan of one republic and I hope that he does well unlike other X-factor winners!
3) Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran 
Still in love with this song! Enough said.
4) Blank space- Taylor Swift.
Adore this song too, I love how the video and song really mimics her persona the media have given her. Love the whole album of 1989 honestly!
5) Up- Olly Murs ft Demi Lovato 
Once again, l o v e Olly Murs. Like seriously, one of my all time favourite albums is Right Place Right Time. Plus Demi Lovato is such a hero, perfect duo right? This is a powerful song I love it.
6) Hero's- Alesso ft Tove Lo
This video is a feast for anyone with a fantasy imagination! Although I've heard the song a lot so I'm a tad sick of hearing it the video is awesome!
7) All about that bass- Meghan Trainor 
So lovely to see this song back in the top ten!
8) These days- Take that 
Ah it's good to have take that back into the charts, even if i disagree with the whole tax thing *ahem* nevertheless they are true showmen, golden trio as they now are. This is quite a catchy song like all of theirs, I think I'll get sick of it easily if I hear it a lot though.
9) wrapped up- olly Murs ft Travie Mccoy.
Olly's back again! I think I prefer the one with Demi but this is such a typical happy Olly song!
10) Outside- Calvin harris and Ellie Goulding.
I don't really like this song but I don't really dislike it either, i probably need to listen to it more!

My playlist: 
this month I've been listening to lots of chirstmas songs and lots of fall out boy?? I threw a few of my fave's of each in this plus some other re found songs!
1) Room to breathe- You me at six
2) Avalon- Proffesser Green ft sierra kustabeck
3)Christmas Lights-coldplay
4) A spaceman came travelling- Chris de bourgh
5)The phoneix- fall out boy
6) Light em up- fall out boy
7) crystalized- Melody's echo chamber

Star of the month: Melody's echo chamber
A project by French musician Melody Prochet. Dream like psychedelic rock music that is absolutely gorgeous and so unique and different, unlike any artist this year which is why I've put her as my last star of the year! Definitely check her out!

That's it for this year's Tunesday's! I will be back next year every last tuesday of the month to keep you all updated with musical happenings, new stars and new music to get into!
Lots of Love
Eleanor x

2 comments:

  1. Your top 10 is my top 10 too at the moment! Specifically the top 5. Literally on repeat non stop!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg same, I adore Olly Murs! So lovely to see him back in the charts! x

    ReplyDelete