Sunday 20 April 2014

Review- Sally hanson advanced hard as nails

Hey darlings! Today is a little review on a nail polish I started using a little while ago. My nails were super short and brittle and so I wanted a strengthener and this is the first thing mum brought back for me so I gave it ago. I used it as a base coat every time I painted my nails. The bottle is a super weird shape its round at the back, not that you can really tell from the picture:

 However it really worked, smoothing my nails and my nails became stronger and longer which is exactly what I wanted from the product. It did really even out the ridges too which was a bonus.  My only real concern with the product is that its really watery and runny, and it tells you to put 2-3 coats on which is really strange for such a watery product so I tended to go with just the one coat and that worked fine. I found that putting more coats on also got bubbles which is the worst in a nail polish. I never used it as a top coat but I've heard it keeps the colour really well and adds a nice shine so I really need to get round to trying it out. Altogether i give it 4/5 and I would buy again definitely!
Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment