Friday 11 April 2014

Foodie Fridays!

Hey guys! I want to introduce to you a new section on my blog which I'll probably only do like once every few months or so, but since I realised I talk about pretty much everything on this blog from beauty reviews and book reviews and music and my usual little posts to keep you guys going through the week I thought I might as well start a little food section! I made these raspberry brownies a few weeks ago and they were absolutely divine so imma share the recipe with you, the best part about them is they're totally low fat too which is awesome right!







Ingredients for Low fat Raspberry Brownies:
500ml sunflower oil and a lil extra for greasing
250g dark chocolate (chopped,  I think just used dark choc chips here either is fine theyre gonna get melted anyway)
4 medium eggs
150g light muscovado sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
75g plain flour
1/2 tsp coco powder
handful of raspberrys!

Instructions:
-Preheat oven to 180 degrees and lightly geese a 8in square tin with baking parchment.
-Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. When melted and smooth lift the bowl off and leave to cool.
-Beat eggs, sugar vanilla, oil and a pinch of salt in a large bowl with an electric whisk (or normal whisk although it takes like forever and your hand aches) until pale and thick.
-Sift over flour baking and coco powder, add the cooled chocolate and fold together.
- scrape mixture into a tin and scatter over raspberries. Bake for 20-30 minuets or untill set (check by putting a skewer in and seeing if it comes out clean- if it does its done)
-Enjoy!!!!
 


 See you next week!
Eleanor x


1 comment:

  1. Yummy ...

    a recipe that I keep preciously :) thank you very much, I also today I made a cake with cherries too good :)

    Be Happy!

    @Barbae.So

    XXX

    ReplyDelete