Sunday 2 February 2014

The Liebster Award

Hey Guys! I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the beautiful Maria (http://www.beauty-aware.blogspot.co.uk/ )

If you have never heard of this, it's aimed at blogs with 200 followers or less and it's a great chance to meet new bloggers and we can all make friends and connect, it's a beautiful moment.

Anyway I have to answer 11 questions that Maria asked me and then ask 11 more to the people I nominate! The rules of the award will be at the bottom of this post!

So, in reply to Maria's questions:

1) What's the name and brand of your favourite lipstick?
I'm not a lipstick person, having the smallest lips in the world dark lipsticks make me look like a child trying to dress up in her mums makeup and pink and gold washes me out. However I am a fan of tinted lip balms and such and at the moment my favourite is Pink Punch by maybelline , the baby lips range.

2) What book would you take with you to read on a desert island?
I'm going to have to go with the fault in our stars by John Green because it's my favourite book ever although it doesn't sound great crying hysterically on a desert island now does it? Maybe I should rethink...

3) Whose celebrity style do you admire?
I adore Rita Ora, her hair is just perfect and serious girl crush there. Also Zoe Sugg or Zoella, she's beautiful, and oh look more beautiful hair.

4) What's your  favourite song?
This changes daily! In the charts at the moment it's probably Jason Derulo trumpets but out of all time I think either Mr Brightside the killers or Miserable at best Mayday Parade.

5) What are your three top perfumes?
Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera
Viva La Juicy La fleur and Viva La juicy by Juicy couture

6) Which radio station do you listen to the most?
I don't listen to much radio but thinking about it it's probably radio 2 as that's what my parents listen too! I also listen to Capitol in mornings and I try tune in for Dan and Phil on radio 1!

7)  What's one beauty item you can't live without?
My concealer, it's by which Hazel and it's my holy grail, I've used since I was twelve!

8) How often do you go without makeup?
Not very often! Usually when I'm ill or I know I won't be seeing anyone!

9) what's the best piece of beauty advice you've ever been given?
Well I saw a picture on tumblr of how to do eyeliner flicks, I guess that counts!

10) Favourite band of mascara?
I'm yet to find it! I don't need a lot of mascara because my eyelashes are few and they don't curl upwards so I've never found a mascara that clicked with me or made noticeable difference!

11) Do you read any Beauty magazines, if so which ones?
  I read Company, I love it!

Phew! Okay so here are my questions for my nominations:
1) What's your favourite book?
2) Where do you want to travel?
3) What's the top of your bucket list?
4) What do you hope to achieve by the end of this year?
5) What's your favourite Ice cream flavour?
6) What's your favourite nail polish called and who makes it?
7) What's you're favourite band?
8) What's your favourite makeup brand?
9) What's your favourite film?
10) Which celebrity would you like to meet?
11) A random fact about yourself!

And my nominations are:
1) BeautyLover7694
2) Fashion and Life
3) Life of a fashion Student1
4)SevenyOdd Dresses
5) Fashion styling (mayahorikawa)
6) 3LittleWorldsxo
7) Crowns of Violet
8) Neon Rainbow
9) Everygoodthing
10) pretty by Alexa
11)Slips of Strangeness (Loleighta)

Okay Nominations here are the rules!
You have to link back to the person who nominated you
You have to answer 11 questions
You have to nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers to answer your questions
You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you
Finally, you must let the people know that they have been nominated

Thank you again for the nomination I love you all
Eleanor x

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree, I can't live without my concealer either! Great post, I love learning new facts about my blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much hun:)
    I will be doing post with these questions very soon:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Eleanor!!! Here is my post:
    http://prettybyalexa.blogspot.dk/2014/02/me-liebster-award.html
    xoxo Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eleanor! Thanks so much for the nomination, you can read our answers to your questions here

    ReplyDelete