Monday 17 February 2014

Liebster award #2




Okay so I got nominated again woo! I thought since i have nothing to do (I have so much to do its not even funny) I'd do it again! Rules are the same I think everyones pretty clear on them now I have to answer questions set by the lovely fantastic Issy (http://issyfreeland.blogspot.com/) (thank you darling by the way) then ask my own questions and finally pick 11 people to answer them.
Issy's questions:

1) Who's your favorite blogger? 
This is impossible you're making me choose between my babies! I really couldn't say I love so many for different reasons.


2) What's your favorite movie? 
It's got to be 21 jump street. Someone tell me it's not just me pining away for 22 jump street right?


3) Describe yourself in three ways
I'm terrible at these questions so I got one of my closest friends Zach to answer this one and he went with Cute because I smile and giggle a lot and because of how I sit, Crazy because I don't care what people think of me and helpful because of this blog and how I've been there for him. Lil cutie. 


4) How would you describe your writing/blogging style?
I guess I'd go for humorous, chatty and friendly

5)What is your favorite makeup product? 
I've said this before I think, it is of course my which hazel concealer it's perfect I must do a post on it.

6)Favorite music genre  ?

I honestly can't say I have one, I guess it depends what mood I'm in, if I'm in a bad mood I prefer rock but if I'm happy I'll probably listen to softer things it really depends! I know my sister would say I listen to indie all the time but I'll have to disagree with her


7)Hobby?
Dancing! Ballroom and ballet. I also consider ignoring my responsibilities as a hobby.

8) Favorite brand ?
Makeup I think i'd go with Bennifit or clinique


9 )2 Of my major celeb crushes
Orlando bloom as Legolas and Tom daley. Honestly the list is endless I seem to fancy everyone.

10) What is the worst movie i've ever watched?

11) Why did you decide to start blogging? 
*cute story alert* I was starting to get upset about how many people werent comfortable in themselves and got down and cut themselves because of what they looked like/other things so I created a blog where I talk about issues that might help and try my little best to help people who are going through tough situations and needed to be reminded about how beautiful and loved they were. *cute story out*

Okay so I couldn't find 11 people to nominate:( I found five though so my nominees areee:
LaceandLovexo
Georgie Green
Blazers and Buddly
The Style Teen
Frankie Alex-Freshbritain

And my questions are:
1)Who is your favorite actor?
 2) Worst subject at school?
3) Dream job?
4) Any pets/pets you wish you had?
5) Any tv shows you're into at the moment?
6) If you could live anywhere where would that be?
7) first memory?
8) what do you do to relax if you're stressed?
9) What would be your ideal three course meal?
10) whose your style Icon?
11) What's your favorite store?

Okay so remember the rules:
You must link back to the person who nominated you. 
You have to answer the questions given to you.
You have to pick 11 nominees and create a set of 11 questions that they must answer.
You can't nominate the person that nominated you.
You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

Love you all, 
Eleanor x



 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the nom honey! Im also pinning for 22 jump street!!!
    Its all completed -
    http://laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au
    xxx

    ReplyDelete