Wednesday 16 October 2013

Self guide to cheering up!

I think because of the colder nights and frequent rain, we've all been feeling a little down lately so I've decided to write a little list of things that cheer me up and hope they cheer you up too!
1. get stuck into a book
2. get stuck into a television series
3. bake things, cakes, cookies
4. treat yourself, buy that new item of clothing you wanted or that new game
5. do coursework or homework as soon as you get it, meaning you won't have it dragging on your mind all the time.
6. Catch up with someone you haven't talked to in a while
7. a little bit of exercise can be good to get your brain going if you can't find motivation to work on an evening.
8. take an hour out each day to do something you love, playing football, going on the laptop or whatever it is can give you motivation, something to look forward to.
9. make a healthy smoothie
10. oppositely, make hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows.
11. writing makes me happy, whether it's writing this or poetry or whatever, it focuses my attention on something else.

Hope these helped, I'm planning on making a post next week or when I next can on bullying and negative comments so I'll be researching to see what I can find stats wise and combining my own thoughts with the ones I find and bring you the best (of course) ways I think to deal with negative comments. 

Eleanor x

No comments:

Post a Comment